More Info | Sofas
All frames are constructed by hand in Los Angeles using kiln-dried Alder wood. No particle board or soft woods are used. Each frame is double dowelled, corner blocked, glued and stapled using industrial grade metal staples. Frame legs are screwed into corner block so they can be removed for ease of furniture installation. Quality 8-guage, no-sag, sinuous springs are hand applied to the front and back rails of the frame and then clamped together with wire to prevent the springs from shifting.
Standard cushions are a Featherloft fill, a mixture of 50% Cluster Fiber, 45% Duck Feather and 5% Duck Down. Featherloft fill is blown into individually stitched baffles to prevent shifting of the fill for all cushions. Seat cushions feature a zippered envelope that is fitted with a foam core. Back cushions are solid Featherloft. Regular and proper care extends the life of the cushions. Flipping and fluffing the cushions on a regular basis will help keep them looking and feeling like new.
Pepper Berry/BSC offers more than 250 fabrics, of which more than 95% are machine washable. Fabrics that can be washed are pre-washed and hot dried prior to cutting, eliminating most shrinkage. Fabric may be purchased in one-yard increments
Warranty applies to the original owner only and is only valid under the conditions of normal, residential use. Defects resulting from negligence or abuse and items used in a commercial or business setting are not covered.
- Frame and springs are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for life based normal usage.
- Cushions, beds, swivel mechanisms and mattresses are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for one (1) year.
- The furniture must be in the original upholstered cover or slipcover.
- Upholstery fabrics, including slipcovers, will be warranted
for one (1) year against seam slippage, fraying, and dye transfer when
the cleaning instructions provided by Pepper Berry/BSC are followed. Any application
of fabric protection treatment voids this warranty.
- Professional dry cleaning or laundering is always the safest method of cleaning slipcovers.
- However, if the fabric for a slipcover has been pre-washed, the slipcover may be machined washed at home.
- Use only a mild detergent in cold water and very low heat to dry.
- Replace on furniture while slightly damp.
- Any wearing, wrinkling, fading, and pilling of fabrics is not warranted.
- Seat and back cushions are warranted against defects in
workmanship, materials or construction for one (1) year. Cushions are
not warranted against:
- Premature cushion wear resulting from failure to follow standard care procedures.
- Normal compression of materials, including slight softening of the cushion core, which is expected with aging and not considered a loss of resiliency.
- Loss of initial loft or cushion "crown" due to the normal compression.
- Reasonable amounts of feather or down that exit the envelope.
Professional dry cleaning or laundering is always the safest method of cleaning slipcovers. However, if the fabric for a slipcover has been pre-washed, the slipcover may be machined washed at home. Use only a mild detergent in cold water and very low heat to replace on furniture while slightly damp.